Fire Breather

7 replies to this topic
  • TexN343

Posted March 02, 2005 - 08:37 AM

I went to a car show not too long ago and seen a car with exhaust that shot out fire with a push of a button. I have seen my bike shoot out a flame once and instantly thought why can't I do that on command! I know there are many a gearheads here who could help the machanically challenged (me) create a way to shoot flames out my exhaust. Think of what the guys behind me on the gate will think when I shoot out a flame at them ! :)

• mnm567

Posted March 02, 2005 - 08:45 AM

Ha! :)

• BigDesto

Posted March 02, 2005 - 08:56 AM

They have a sparkplug @ the end of the exhaust, with a fuel line that sprays gas outward!

• grayracer513

Posted March 02, 2005 - 09:00 AM

Think of what the track officials will think. :) :) :D

Think of what you'll think when you draw a black flag and get ejected from the grounds. :D

Think of the fire hazard. :o

Forget the whole idea. :p

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TexN343

Posted March 02, 2005 - 10:48 AM

Nevah ! So how do they control the amount of gas coming from the gas line and do you think and 9volt rc car battery would work inplace of the sparkplug? Hmm well I could do it to one of my pit bikes and the track officials wouldn't care.

• SSpeeDEMONSS

Posted March 02, 2005 - 03:44 PM

when my spark arrestor screen is out of my bike it shoots a little flame. maybe, drill and tap a hole in the pipe right before the silencer and hook up a line for propane. then hook it to one of the little green propane tanks and turn it on a little. when you rev your bike and let off and it shoots a little flame, maybe it will light the propane. maybe it will blow up. i dunno. is this just for show?

• ONLY4STROKES

Posted March 02, 2005 - 03:48 PM

Think of what the track officials will think. :p :D :)

Think of what you'll think when you draw a black flag and get ejected from the grounds. :o

Think of the fire hazard. :)

Forget the whole idea. :D

Seriously, couldn't have said it any better. Stupid idea.

• rynno716

Posted March 02, 2005 - 10:03 PM

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.