Hey, KaBooM! ?'s about SynergySeals

1 reply to this topic
  • Jackazz

Posted March 01, 2005 - 12:32 PM

I was looking at your website, www.synergyseals.com, & have a few questions:

1. Nowhere (that I could find) on the site does it explain why your seals are any better than any other seals on the market. What makes Synergy Seals better?

2. $25 for a "seal insertion tooling" sounds like a good deal, as long as it's not an 80¢ pvc coupling, and a couple of breeze clamps, or a thin teflon strip. How come there aren't any pics of the "tooling" on the website? I can't speak for everyone, but I know I wouldn't pay $25 for any tool unless I saw it first.

I think that for my forks, $45 for seals & $25 for an insertion tool are a worthwhile investment IF I had at least some explanation for why what I was buying is a superior product, & better knowledge of what the "tooling" was.

Please note, that since posting this, I "stumbled" upon the two2cool thread (all 25 friggin' pages of it... :) ) in the 250 forum, & don't want this to become the monster that it has, I am simply asking for more info.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jackazz

Posted March 02, 2005 - 07:26 AM

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.