3 Things

1 reply to this topic
  • GRC

Posted December 16, 2000 - 06:50 PM

1. Dear Santa ,
If you would please bring me the correct jetting for my 00WR400 you can cancel everything else I have been asking for

2. Used CR8E spark plugs for sale CHEAP. Good condition only fouled once or twice.

3. I spend so much time working on the above mentioned WR400. My wife just put Christmas lights around my work bench so I can enjoy Christmas too.

P.S. Santa did I mention how Dapper you look in your red suit, it's rather slimming too.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Tige_Lamb

Posted December 17, 2000 - 09:05 AM

A couple of months ago I upgraded from a very modified 98XR4 to 99WR4 and love it! The bike is VC only about 15-20 hours use. Came with WBros. silencer 12 discs. Other wise stock. Seams to run pretty good. Old owner did not rejet for pipe. I will be removing air box lid and installing new two stage filter or K&N and have on order new throttle stop. Any help with new jetting/clip positions ,#. Would be very helpful and sure to save some unwanted time. Elevation is the Great Midwest, we make do. Thanks for any and all input!!!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.