fox boots

4 replies to this topic
  • hurricane jonny

Posted February 28, 2005 - 03:09 PM

If anyone wears the forma pro's, I need some info. Do they run a size bigger, smaller or the same as a regualar shoe size. I was told to go a size bigger. Is this true? :)

• Dirtbikingpunk16

Posted February 28, 2005 - 03:20 PM

Not sure about if you should go a size bigger or not, but I have heard those boots were awesome......

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • JackAttack

Posted February 28, 2005 - 03:57 PM

The Fox boots that I have owned ran the same size as my shoes.(Size 13's)

:)

• jlpskydive

Posted February 28, 2005 - 04:13 PM

Mine are the same size as my shoes, but I have a very narrow foot.

• BWB63

Posted February 28, 2005 - 06:18 PM

I ran a half size bigger and they fit just right. They are not holding up as well as I was hoping. The plastic is wearing through just above the inside ankles after one season. John Roberts are worn all the way through and are roached after two seasons. They are great other wise.

All About the XR650R! Click Here: :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.