Wr426 info needed....

2 replies to this topic
  • sim19777

Posted February 26, 2005 - 04:22 PM

Hello everybody, my name is simon, i'm from quebec city in canada, so i'm french canadien and that will be not realy easy to descibe (in english) :) what i realy need... :) So my questions about my new bike (wr426 02), are about the adjustements of the carburetor ( i have FMF pwcore4) and the quantity of oil do i have to put on my forks ( I'm 6,1 feets and 170lbs) . I did some mod. on my bike like: air box, gray wire and throttle stoper. But now, i just want to know how doei can adjuste the carb with the weather and air pressure ???? In my owner's manuel i don't have enought info about that. And the next question is about the level fork oil do i have to put on? i wish you will understand all i've try to expained. Thank you for your help!!!! :

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NuckingFuts

Posted February 26, 2005 - 05:30 PM

Hello everybody, my name is simon, i'm from quebec city in canada, so i'm french canadien and that will be not realy easy to descibe (in english) :) what i realy need... :p So my questions about my new bike (wr426 02), are about the adjustements of the carburetor ( i have FMF pwcore4) and the quantity of oil do i have to put on my forks ( I'm 6,1 feets and 170lbs) . I did some mod. on my bike like: air box, gray wire and throttle stoper. But now, i just want to know how doei can adjuste the carb with the weather and air pressure ???? In my owner's manuel i don't have enought info about that. And the next question is about the level fork oil do i have to put on? i wish you will understand all i've try to expained. Thank you for your help!!!! :

Translated to English:

1) Q: What Jetting do I run w/ my Power core IV?

A: That depends on the conditions in which you typically ride (terrain, altitude, temp, etc.)

2) Q: What's the recommended fork oil level?

A: 5.31" (That's 135mm for you metric folk)

:)

• sim19777

Posted February 27, 2005 - 06:09 AM

OK ,thank you for answering me!!! But i need exactly the right lever fork for my weight (175lbs)???? And about the carb, i don't know if you have shart with all inf about the altitude, the temp ....for the right ajustement :) Thank you ....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.