Trying to decide between xr 400, xr 600

21 replies to this topic
  • norton850

Posted March 01, 2005 - 01:59 PM

my mate has never ridden before and he got an XR600 6 months ago. He can go anywhere on it other than the steepest of hills and deep water. He cant get it sideways on purpose yet but i wont take too long. Its fast enough on the road and great in the bush. I'm only short..5' 7" but i can throw mine around easily. Great manageable and reliable bike, you can't go wrong with one.

Thanks very much...I'm planning on getting a test ride on Friday...I'll post what I think! Just wish we had the same open land as in the rest of the world!!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bikemadtim

Posted March 01, 2005 - 11:33 PM

Yes get the XR650R and a set of road wheels & tyres :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.