Hydration Packs

6 replies to this topic
  • NewBlue

Posted February 25, 2005 - 04:53 PM

Any guidance on hydration packs for woods/emduro riding? I bought a camelback lobo, but I don't think that it has much storage. Thanks

• stink

Posted February 25, 2005 - 04:59 PM

I bought this pack and love it! They ship world wide.

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 25, 2005 - 06:10 PM

I have several, a Camelback and its jsut a bladder for drinks. I also have an Oneil one with 70oz capacity and its also a pack, I use to haul in energy bars, snacks, some extra tools, map, digital camera etc.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 25, 2005 - 09:13 PM

Camelback H.A.W.G., it has 100oz and lots of storage. :) 85-95 fun tokens. :)

• doubledee

Posted February 26, 2005 - 09:22 AM

I have 3 different ones. A Camelback LOBO (small) for riding when I'm close to the truck. A Camelback MULE (Medium) this is the one I use most. And a larger snowboarding backpack w/ 100 oz. blader I use when it's cold for extra clothes or for tools, food and fuel when I'm going real far out in the boonies.

My friend bought/uses the FOX brand hydration unit and if I had to have just one I'd buy that unit. It's waterproof and is a well thought out design with Medium storage capabilities. :)

• simon@vic

Posted February 26, 2005 - 10:27 AM

i find camel backs quite low is quality. my foute would be for this one. same one i have.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted February 26, 2005 - 10:36 AM

I have a Thor unit with a camelback blader for short rides. It has just one sall pocket on it for a power bar or small stuff. Its great for sort rides.

Then I have a backpack style that I got at Sams club for $18. I put a camelback bladder in that one also. That is nice for longer all day rides were I can stuff some food and spare gloves/gogles in it.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.