yoshimura rs -3 and no re-jet?

2 replies to this topic
  • NewBlue

Posted February 24, 2005 - 05:14 PM

I ordered the Yoshimura Rs-3 slip-on. I asked the dealer about re-jetting. He told me that it wouldn't need a re-jet. I don't know musch about off-road bikes, but my road bikes always run better with a good pipe and a rejet. What do you guys think?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Motoman_AZ

Posted February 25, 2005 - 08:25 PM

I had to rejet. I was fine at higher elevations but popping like crazy at 1500 ft elevation. I went to a 168 and I think I need to go to a 170. Still pops a little bit on the desert floor. Most of my rides are through elevations from 1500-8000, so it's a nice middle ground for me.

I too have the Yoshi RS3

Hope that helps! :)

• NewBlue

Posted February 26, 2005 - 11:18 AM

How do you like your Yoshi? Noticeable power gain? Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.