Proud Father Of 2001 Wr426

5 replies to this topic
  • waterdog3

Posted February 24, 2005 - 04:53 PM

Well I Got My "new To Me Bike", An 01 Wr426. Even Starts On 1st Or 2nd Kick. Previous Owner Says He Did The Gray Wire And Uncorked It, Other Than That Everything Else Is Stock. What Mods Can I Do To Make It Bad Ass?????????????????

• Gadsen

Posted February 24, 2005 - 05:08 PM

Well I Got My "new To Me Bike", An 01 Wr426. Even Starts On 1st Or 2nd Kick. Previous Owner Says He Did The Gray Wire And Uncorked It, Other Than That Everything Else Is Stock. What Mods Can I Do To Make It Bad Ass?????????????????

Throttle stop is a must! :)

• tcmII

Posted February 24, 2005 - 06:33 PM

Throttle Stop,
Exhast Baffle,
Air Box Cover,
Grey Wire,
Cam Timing,

Check out thumperfaq.com. You can find technical information on most, if not all, of the mods.

Also, I had great succes with the JD jet kit.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 24, 2005 - 06:41 PM

Welcome to the Blue side!

• sdracer785

Posted February 24, 2005 - 07:57 PM

Congrats! Enjoy! I was next in line for that bike. You just beat me to it. :)
Was it as nice as it seemed??

The other one (second choice) turns out to have "issues". So I'm still looking.

• NuckingFuts

Posted February 24, 2005 - 08:37 PM

Congrats on the new bike!! Im still a 426 noobie as well.......only 1 week old and I LOVE IT!! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.