Need Clutch Lifter Rod - HELP!

2 replies to this topic
  • kpounders

Posted February 23, 2005 - 11:12 AM

Anyone have one or know where I can find please help. Honda B/O until after my planned Baja trip.
Here's the Honda part# 22850-MBN-670

Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted February 23, 2005 - 11:36 AM

It's very tedious work, but when something like this happens to me right before trip, I sometimes can find it by calling every dealer I can find a number for. It's almost like winning the lotto when I find it because 99% of the dealers never seem to have what I need, but persistance sometimes pays off. Gut feel tells me you've already tried this, but I thought I'd mention it just incase. Another option might be to look in the classified for various mesage boards for people selling xr650r parts. Sometimes these bikes are parted out for various reasons and you may get lucky by contacting someone like this. Also check eBay and if you see someone parting a bike or selling various unusual 650r parts, then you may want to contact them to see if they may have one lying around. Good luck and I hope your trip goes as planned :)

• kpounders

Posted February 23, 2005 - 02:18 PM

Thanks for the moral support - Just stopped calling dealers to reply here.
Even called Honda US for help, still waiting to hear back. I told them I'd be happy if they could give me the exact length of the part. I think I can get one made before my trip.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.