save your right to ride on federal land

8 replies to this topic
  • mnelson78

Posted August 13, 2001 - 11:04 AM

I encourage everyone here to join the ARRA, American's for Responsible Recreational Access organization and send letters through their site (very easy) to the polititions that are making important decisions about our access to federal land.
http://responsiblere...olicy.net/home/

-Matt Nelson

PS Sorry if this is too political for this site, I just thought it was relevant.

• BruceWA

Posted August 13, 2001 - 03:28 PM

Another chance to spend a couple of minutes to have your concerns aired. We need to take advantage of opportunities like this when they arise.
It is painless and time well spent!!

• MONTY

Posted August 13, 2001 - 06:21 PM

Been there and loged in.
monty

• PMAUST

Posted August 13, 2001 - 08:38 PM

I signed up! Thanks for sharing this with us. Paul

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlueThunder

Posted August 14, 2001 - 07:45 AM

Something like this is very relevant to this site. It would be naive to think that the majority of people out there care if we are kicked of Federal land that belongs to all of us ! :) Unless riders step up and let their opinion be heard, riding our bikes may be a dream that once was. Don't let 'em shut us down. Let your states representatives know how you feel by using the site that mnelson78 speaks of and keep the freedoms that we all take for granted now, till they take them away ! End of rant. :D

------------------
Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 13/50 gears w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Ty Davis Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide and buffer

[This message has been edited by BlueThunder (edited 08-14-2001).]

• ChrisG

Posted August 14, 2001 - 10:00 AM

Went there and signed up as well. California is a scary place for us. Turning to our Senators doesn't provide me with any comfort (they are both liberals), but that won't stop the letters from being sent. Thanks for the info.

• Steve_Morgan

Posted August 14, 2001 - 10:42 AM

Thanks for the site! It took just a few minutes to send out 4 letters and to email alert several friends.

• armourbl

Posted August 14, 2001 - 02:00 PM

Just sent my letter....

ben

• armourbl

Posted August 14, 2001 - 02:00 PM

Just sent my letter....

ben

------------------
2001 WR250F
White Brothers E Series Full exhaust
Panaroma computer
Fly bars
jet kit
YZ timing I think (bought used)
Grey wire mod

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.