Finally My Bike Rips!!!

3 replies to this topic
  • snmhanson

Posted February 21, 2005 - 09:04 PM

Finally, after doing all of the mods I can say that my bike is hitting it's potential. The icing on the cake was getting the suspension dialed in this past weekend, what a huge difference it made. Rode a six mile long GP track and and had a blast. And my WR450 was soooo much easier to ride and go fast on than my friends KTM SX250 and even easier to handle (and obviously faster) than my old IT200. I rode a CRF250X which I was thinking about getting and all I can say is thank God I got the WR450. I'm not a very good rider at all but I can tell this bike is going to help me step up my game. Thanks for all of the help here on TT, what a great site! :)

Matt

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 22, 2005 - 04:57 AM

The WR450 is very forgiving and makes many of us better than we are. :) Wait until you get her in technical rocky 1st gear stuff. She tractors and keeps her poise like a trials bike. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted February 22, 2005 - 06:10 AM

The WR450 is very forgiving and makes many of us better than we are.

I'll never admit to that (although it's true!) :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 22, 2005 - 07:51 AM

Hell Dave you could beat half of us on a Moped! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.