Awesome sight!!

10 replies to this topic
  • mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 21, 2005 - 06:03 PM

I am very pleased to be a Thumper owner and I am very pleased to have found this website I like all of the insight and knowledge of the people who are members. :)

I would like to send a big thanks to Mr. Bosch for offering such a site. Great to have somewhere to go for help .

I also must say some of the people really know what they are talking about I have read a lot of threads and replys from ( Indy WR450) sounds like he really knows what he is talking about it is nice to see someone like that who has had the years on a thumper and can help fellow riders out. For an old school rider like me (35) it is nice to be able to hopefully gain as much info about thumpers as possible. Again thank you everyone who posts and replies... and please support the store on TT thanks. Everyone ride safe and again Thanks. :)

Mountainrider WR400F

• woodsk

Posted February 21, 2005 - 06:41 PM

Welcome aboard!

Where are you from in Idaho. I'm from moscow, live outside of philly now. Man do I miss Idaho!

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 21, 2005 - 06:52 PM

Thanks woodsk,

I am from Meridian just outside of Boise out in the farm land. Awesome place to ride dirt bikes and get out into the wild. How is the riding over there?

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 21, 2005 - 07:24 PM

Actually I am riding on the backs of many great TT founders who have moved on to other things but their insight and data base remains a treasure here for us to keep. Just some of the TT greats worth looking at their posts are:

Taffy, YamaKaze, Motoman393, Burned, PA Kevin, John & Dan Lorenze, LarryCO, James Dean and many more: :) :) :p

And lets not forget the wise man: Marcusmoberg
His posts are very insightful! :D

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 21, 2005 - 07:39 PM

Hey Indy very modest of you. I have looked at the post from Marcusmoberg it is GREAT to have info on a specific problem you are having or just to get a question answered.
I am and always will be a TT member. To all you have mentioned I hope they are all well and still riding strong.

thanks for the replies and kind words everyone.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted February 21, 2005 - 08:16 PM

...I am from Meridian just outside of Boise out in the farm land. Awesome place to ride dirt bikes and get out into the wild...

I'm in Nampa....if you want to hook up sometime and add a little color to the desert (WR blue, is a nice shade) PM me!

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 21, 2005 - 08:49 PM

NO problem :)

• MikeID

Posted February 21, 2005 - 09:52 PM

I'm also in Boise...sans WR right now as I'm heavily into the trials thing, but hopefully a 450 Sherco or WR is in the fairly near future!

Mike

• yamahaMum

Posted February 21, 2005 - 11:57 PM

Actually I am riding on the backs of many great TT founders who have moved on to other things but their insight and data base remains a treasure here for us to keep. Just some of the TT greats worth looking at their posts are:

Taffy, YamaKaze, Motoman393, Burned, PA Kevin, John & Dan Lorenze, LarryCO, James Dean and many more: :) :) :p

And lets not forget the wise man: Marcusmoberg
His posts are very insightful! :D

I have been drawn into TT by my husband (bluebike1999), originally being shown posts from Marcusmoberg, most entertaining and enjoyable!! - and then just looking around for the past couple of months. I have loved it and thought i'd better join up.

Thanks to all at TT and all the members and those you have mentioned, the database has a great history to read through. Your information has saved bluebike1999 from lots of swearing and cursing hours away in the shed. Thank you all again. hes says i'm addicted to TT cause i can usually be found in the office on the computer, too often on TT.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 22, 2005 - 04:53 AM

Good to see you come out of the closet and sign up as a TT member! :) TT is a great site and the number of members has really grown. Dont be afraid to post or reply on any topic. :)

• mountainriderWR400F

Posted February 22, 2005 - 05:35 AM

Mike ID whenever you wanna ride let me know I will be going this weekend to Hemingway butte near murpy awesome trail riding. PM me and we will go rip!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.