• 5valve

Posted February 21, 2005 - 10:37 AM

need for cold, sometimes wet weather
any suggestions
thinkig between scott and acerbis scuba glove
Posted Image

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 21, 2005 - 11:07 AM

Frostbite??? :) Where are you??? :) He would be the best person to ask. I dont ride much below 30 degrees and that is about as warm as it gets when Frostbite is riding! :p

• pritchard67

Posted February 21, 2005 - 11:14 AM

The Arcrebis scuba are so comfertable I wear them unless its hot.but freezing temps is pushing it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted February 21, 2005 - 02:25 PM

what about some jetski gloves... ??? they are made outta neoprene if memory serves me right...

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 21, 2005 - 03:16 PM

My favorite cold weather gloves are the MSR cold Pro! I have 2 pair and they work very well without being bulky and feeling like you are wearing oven mits!
Fantastic down to 30 degrees and snow conditions. :)

Specs:
The MSR Cold Pro glove is the ultimate cold weather riding glove
Malcolm designed this glove to survive even the coldest days of winter
Water resistant, poly supplex outer shell Hipora® waterproof lining
Thinsulate® thermal insulation Clarino® palm for wet weather grip
Long knit cuff for maximum warmth
Wrist strap closure for stability
New lining material gives you a positive grip and makes it easy to put gloves on over wet hands
Perfect for off-road, street, or snowmob

Posted Image

Love them.

• PumpkinHumper

Posted February 21, 2005 - 04:47 PM

The Cold Pro gloves do work good. I own a pair and like them. But they are not waterproof.

I have some Thor windchill gloves. They are a neoprene type material. They seem pretty waterproof and do a good job of keeping your hands warm in spring/fall riding. But your hands do sweat in them pretty bad.

• Birdie426

Posted February 21, 2005 - 05:16 PM

I use Specialized Neoprene Bycycling cloves for riding in the cold and wet. I have used thm on both my road bike and mountain bike in weather as cold as about 15 degrees f, and on my WR in weather down to about 20 degrees. I've got a pair that are about 7 years old, and have held up beautifully. They have a Clenaro palm, provide reasonable comfort and blister protection, and are warm as toast. They have some kind of fleecing on the inside, too, so you don't sweat in 'em. Try bike nashbar or performance bicycle.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.