Jets Where To Buy Them Cheap

4 replies to this topic
  • Theos

Posted February 20, 2005 - 10:04 AM

Everyone Talks About Changing Jets! Where Do I Go To Buy Them???

FOR MY WR450F

• drewpeacock

Posted February 20, 2005 - 10:42 AM

I bought min from a beauty shop! :) No, maybe a motorcycle shop. :) $4 a piece.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • StreetbikePimp

Posted February 20, 2005 - 05:34 PM

You can buy any jets you want from your local dealer at a cheap price. Anywhere from $2-$4 dallors each.

The trick is knowing which ones you want to buy. The reason "jet kits" are so expensive is because the company selling the jets spend many R&D hours testing different combinations of jets and needles to find out which gives the best performance. The money there charging for is for there R&D time.

• lifeongroote

Posted February 20, 2005 - 07:17 PM

I live in Australia & opted for a jetting kit from JD Jetting which I purchased from the TT Shop. They arrived here in australia in 10 days. Also ordered some other stuff from Yamaha Australia the same day & they arrived a week after JD's stuff... :) First impressions are very good!!! I still have some fine tuning to do... :)

Here'a a link to the Jetting page.

http://shop.thumpert...ories_s/108.htm

• backinthedirt

Posted February 20, 2005 - 08:00 PM

Dennis Kirk, cheap and always in stock!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.