YZ450F "auto decomp" camshaft for sale

3 replies to this topic
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 19, 2005 - 07:42 PM

Ok, have a YZ450F camshaft with the auto decompression system, (P/N 5TA-12180-00) still in the OE box, but it has slight miles (barely used) no wear, just enough for the chain to shine the gear finish. Anyway, after giving it lots of thought, I decided I was going to stick with the WR camshaft as I trail ride only. The YZ camshaft will give the WR real good hit and pull hard, but for trails, its just not for me. I suppose this should be in the "for sale" section, but didnt figure a moderator would mind as it is an exclusive Yamaha WR/YZ part. Anyway, PM me if your interested. Price is $80 and will include shipping to anywhere in the US, if your elsewhere, and the shipping isnt too steep, same price. :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 19, 2005 - 08:30 PM

I saw someone posting for the lowest price on a YZ450 exhaust cam over on the YZ forum earlier this week. PM TT member "wc426mx" he was looking for a good deal on one earlier this week see this post:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 19, 2005 - 08:58 PM

Thanks Indy! I posted a reply to his thread and a PM to him personally. :)

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 21, 2005 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for looking. The camshaft has been sold to one of our neighbors to the north in Canada! Thanks to TT for this forum which made this possible too. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.