Where do I buy XL parts?

4 replies to this topic
  • BlkHawkDown

Posted February 18, 2005 - 05:32 PM

Where can I get good parts for my XL600's? I know its an old bike, and can't find places that wouls sell parts for the XL, I always see XR parts. Where :)

Thx in Advance

• qadsan

Posted February 18, 2005 - 06:10 PM

Go to www.partsfish.com and sign up for a free account. They have online microfiche for your 87 XL600R so you can find specifc parts. Add the parts you want into your basket and then 'view' the basket and you'll see the factory Honda part numbers you need. They offer further discounts from time to time, so keep an eye out for their coupon codes. Once you get a Honda part number, you can also order through Honda OEM discounters such as www.ronayers.com or www.servicehonda.com and you can check / compare their discount prices online.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BlkHawkDown

Posted February 18, 2005 - 07:31 PM

Ok. I'll check it out. :), But i actually wanna know a catalog that I can order.

• Misfit

Posted February 19, 2005 - 07:42 AM

I tried Ron ayers and the shipping seemed a little steep since they wanted $7.00 to ship an $0.88 bolt. :) But the microfiche was very useful. :)

• BlkHawkDown

Posted February 19, 2005 - 10:58 AM

I tried Ron ayers and the shipping seemed a little steep since they wanted $7.00 to ship an $0.88 bolt. :) But the microfiche was very useful. :)

Microfiche?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.