WR Plastic Kit

6 replies to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted February 18, 2005 - 12:53 AM

OK, I need a full set of plastics. I have a 2002 WR426F. I've looked on throttlehead and btosports but can't seem to find an acerbis kit with WR radiator shrouds. All the kits seem to be for YZs. Am I missing something? Any help in finding a complete set would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, :)

Eric

• jchantzWR400F

Posted February 18, 2005 - 05:25 AM

Have you tried ordering directly through the acerbis website. Last time I checked they had it there. If not, just order the parts individually.

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 18, 2005 - 05:31 AM

OK, I need a full set of plastics. I have a 2002 WR426F. I've looked on throttlehead and btosports but can't seem to find an acerbis kit with WR radiator shrouds. All the kits seem to be for YZs. Am I missing something? Any help in finding a complete set would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, :)

Eric

I was able to use my stock WR426 shrouds when I fitted a YZ426 seat and tank. I imagine it works both ways.....BTW, a YZ426 RHS side panel will hit the muffler, if you have the stock large WR muffler. At least on Aussie spec' WR's.....I have a YZF muffler, so it fitted fine :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 18, 2005 - 05:34 AM

Sorry, just to clarify, my stock stainless WR muffler consisted of a large diameter round pipe, whereas, my YZ muffler was oval shaped aluminium, probably an inch or so narrower than the WR muffler. I'm not sure whether other parts of the world had the same mufflers respectively?

• thumpinTed

Posted February 18, 2005 - 08:07 AM

North county Yam (NCY) can get you what u need. I just got fr and rr fenders and a fr num plate all YZ style from them for 60 bucks including shipping and its acerbis

• NuckingFuts

Posted February 18, 2005 - 08:09 AM

Im looking for the same kit so let us know what you find out. Thanks!

• kincade

Posted February 18, 2005 - 08:57 AM

Subscribing too; Looking for a kit for my 2004 WR!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.