Nmrider

1 reply to this topic
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 17, 2005 - 11:09 PM

I saw you asked about the plastic on my ride, and I didnt want to highjack anymore of the E2 thread. I am still waiting to get an aftermarket tank so I can put the black shrouds on. I will try to get a pic or two of the bike. I will try to post, or send it to someone who is not retarded like me and can actually post pics. So far it looks pretty cool, but I need some graphics of some kind, and some colored excels. I am not sure if I will go with blue or black rims. I am going to keep my frame blue, so I need to have some other blue left on the bike. In all honesty, my friend BigDavey put white plastic on his bike, and right now his looks better than mine. I will keep in touch.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • NMRIDEN

Posted February 18, 2005 - 06:32 AM

black_n_blue_thumper,
Thanks for the reply. Be sure to post some pics when you are finished. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.