Unabiker Radiator Guards

6 replies to this topic
  • Ernie_Taylor

Posted February 17, 2005 - 06:41 PM

Any feed bake on ThumperTalks Radiator Guards and what about the brace ?

Regards
Ernie

• BigDavey

Posted February 17, 2005 - 07:12 PM

I would highly recommend Unabiker guards to anyone. They offer great protection front and rear and come in a few different colors. I have crash tested mine already and I have a new set of bars but my rads are fine.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 17, 2005 - 07:23 PM

Its like the old Amex slogan. Dont leave home without them! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • black_n_blue_thumper

Posted February 17, 2005 - 11:00 PM

Just a note, when BigDavey says he has crash tested them, he is NOT bullshatting anyone. He tumbled his ride down a couple of pretty big hills. His rads came out better than his handlebars and his shoulder. :) Those rad gaurds are tough. :)

• jchantzWR400F

Posted February 18, 2005 - 05:28 AM

The Unabikers are the best thing going right now. Without a doubt, you need radiator protection. Unabikers won't let you down. Plus Brian is a TT member and supporter Purchase through this website and help support it. :)

• Ernie_Taylor

Posted February 19, 2005 - 11:53 AM

Done I will get them again.

Now I just got to find a way to get them into Canada without paying the duty.

Thanks For Your Help
Ernie

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 19, 2005 - 01:29 PM

Come on down for a winter ride and pick them up here in Indianapolis along the way! Brian can arrange for your pick up date and time. :) We are doing the WudI7 ride (4 days in Hot springs arkansas) Feb 25,26,27, 28th and you are welcome to come. Over 60 riders coming fromt the frozen North! info on web located here:
http://webpages.char...udi7/wudi7.html

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.