Wisconsin Riders...Need your help.

3 replies to this topic
  • MN_Kevin

Posted August 10, 2001 - 01:55 AM

Hey Fellow Midwesterners,
There is a possibility I could be relocating to the eastern side of WI (Manitowok area). Tell me about riding in WI, registering my WR (registered now in NH) anything and everything.
I grew up in MN, 23 years, so am privy to the friendliness of the Great Midwest!

I will be closer to Moab now!

• Dave_VanBrocklin

Posted August 10, 2001 - 03:08 AM

Kevin,
There are a few places to ride , but you will have to drive a little. There are quite a few motox tracks, and a bit of publicy and privately owned trail systems. I just got a call last night that my 02 YZ250 is in, so if you do get out here we will have to get together!!
As far as registering your bike, you shouldn't have any problems, you will just be transferring registration anyway.
I live between Milwaukee and Madison, so I am not too far away from Manitowoc. Let me know what's happening!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • higgy426

Posted August 13, 2001 - 04:58 AM

Hey Dave

I was just down in blackriver falls yesterday
(coming back from the dells) and seen some trails in jackson county are these any good for riding?
A kid who was gasing up said there was miles of trails and bikes are ok just not in clark cty.
How is kevin going to register his bike when we can't register ours?

mike

• Dave_VanBrocklin

Posted August 13, 2001 - 01:30 PM

Hey Higgy,
I had my WR registered,if you already have it registered you can usually get away with it. Black River Falls trails are all right, but they are very sandy and wide open, and there are alot of ATV's on them. They used to have bike trails, but they were closed this spring. We are trying to get them re-opened. Clark county has bike trails and ATV trails, you can't ride a bike on the ATV trails, and vice-versa.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.