does anyone have a yoshimura TRS system

5 replies to this topic
  • new2fourstrokes

Posted February 17, 2005 - 01:46 AM

I'm stuck guy's white bro's or the yoshimura.. Can i have your thought's please, does anyone here have one if so how loud are they???? My friend has white bro's sounds very nice but the yoshimura always sounds shit hot street bikes...

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 17, 2005 - 04:08 AM

I am impressed with the Yosh pipes I have seen on my riding buddies bikes. They all sound great! I think FMF and Yosh are the 2 best performance pipes out there. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 17, 2005 - 07:14 AM

I too have heard nothing but great things about Yosimuras. I was at the dealer yesterday they guys behind the counter (my riding buddies) said they've yet to see any pipe manufacturer that matches the quality of their pipes.... They are nice for sure........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bushman06

Posted February 17, 2005 - 09:32 AM

I went with the 05 Yosh TRC pipe. It comes standard at 96db and I can reduce that to 93 db with the tec kit for an addtional $37.00.

I have a full pipe on order that I won't get until mid March. A friend of mine had one and it looked great, was not too loud compared to a T-4 and he said made a big difference to his bike.

The aluminum slip on runs $350 and the carbon fiber runs $375. Full kit $600+

• thumper_dad

Posted February 17, 2005 - 09:38 AM

I have a Yoshimura pipe on my bike and I am always trying to push it on every rider I meet. :p I had mine sound tested at 97bd without the TEC kit and if the TEC kit was installed its suppose to driop it down to 94db.
The quality of the pipe is unmatched, the sound is like no other and for the money i beleive you cant get a better performance product on the market. :)
If you get one you wont be disapointed, I run the Slip On RS3 and it added so much more performance to my bike, I can only imagine what a complete system would do.
Take a look in my garage :)
Rich

• GixxerBitch

Posted February 17, 2005 - 11:36 AM

Best systems around IMO :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.