Maintainence-"Q"

7 replies to this topic
  • atomictom

Posted February 15, 2005 - 09:57 PM

I just put my wr4fiddy back together today after sitting in pieces for a week.I re-packed my FMF "Q". What a sweet note it makes with a fresh batch of insulation in it! :) BRAAAAP!
It really resonated when I happened upon patches of dirt/ice with the throttle twisted. DEEP and CRISP. :) :p

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 16, 2005 - 04:52 AM

Did you go with a cartridge packing or the standard wrap material?
I was curious to know how well the cartridge design holds up. :)

• ncmountainman

Posted February 16, 2005 - 08:23 AM

i've got the race tools cartridge,its been in for around 500 mi. now. the other day i was changing the configuration of the guts on my p-core4 and it was just like i put it in (a little black) but intact. :) its sooo easy to install also!

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 16, 2005 - 10:47 AM

Good to know. I got to order something easier. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • atomictom

Posted February 16, 2005 - 10:40 PM

Did you go with a cartridge packing or the standard wrap material?
I was curious to know how well the cartridge design holds up. :)

Indy, I went with O'NEAL standard packing. Sorry I didn't reply sooner, went skiing today on Whistler B.C. What a beautiful sunny day!

Tommy :) :p

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 17, 2005 - 04:17 AM

Yeah I really prefer the Bagel bowl and West bowl of Whistler to anything else in the area. Great skiing and fewer people want to traverse over that far.
Great skiing. Havent been there since the mid eighties. :)

• atomictom

Posted February 17, 2005 - 08:53 AM

Yeah I really prefer the Bagel bowl and West bowl of Whistler to anything else in the area. Great skiing and fewer people want to traverse over that far.
Great skiing. Havent been there since the mid eighties. :p

Indy. You have to get your :) back here soon, its gone off. I live 35kms from the mountain, to the north in Pemberton. Let me know if you ever are coming. Give me a shout on my PM. Its sunny and -7c and getting warmer!

Tommy :D :)

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 17, 2005 - 09:11 AM

I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the invite. :) My brother lives in Denver so we usually hit Vail & Aspen every winter. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.