BAHA 250 Anyone ? FREE RIDE !!!!!

6 replies to this topic
  • jeff leonard

Posted February 15, 2005 - 05:40 PM

Lost my partner for the 250, wife wouldn't let him go. I just got back from pre run and will be heading back on the 22nd of Feb. Race is on the 26th. Pick up your half of the entry and everything else ( Bike, tires,sat phones, fuel, toyhauler to sleep in) are on me. I really want to run this race, but there is no way I can ride this 250 alone. Course is very demanding.

• brrpr

Posted February 15, 2005 - 08:41 PM

check yer pm.

• hondasaretheshit

Posted February 16, 2005 - 10:15 AM

I WILL GO. CALL ME, I AM VERY INTERESTED!

NICK ANGEL(949)285-8232 :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • hondasaretheshit

Posted February 16, 2005 - 10:20 AM

My User Information Says I Am From Delaware But That Is Wrong. I Am Form California And Only About 1 Hour Form The Border. I Ride There All The Time. Give Me A Call Asap

Nick Angel (949) 285-8232

• KeithBoyd

Posted February 17, 2005 - 11:04 AM

Wife won`t let him???.......mmmm......

• DRZ_Motorsports_119

Posted February 18, 2005 - 01:58 PM

Damm................Would love to race the SCORE SF250....

But im so out of shape, ahh damm university keg partys and carnes asadas, i think i will last 50 miles. Well next time....Imagine going against Campbell/Hengveld, Norman/Bell, Dempsey/Childress, and Team KTM what a Slug fest...Dude the best of luck...be safe and have fun...

DRZ Motorsports 119
Erick Durazo

• Moredesert

Posted February 18, 2005 - 03:23 PM

If I wasn't going to school after work I would do it. I just did a 550 mile Trailboss tour to San Felipe, Mike's....... I just haven't had the money to do another race after the 1000 2 years ago. I guess I'm stuck doing 100 mile MRANN races when the snow melts.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.