Rampage Toy Hauler

6 replies to this topic
  • DesertWR

Posted February 15, 2005 - 01:22 PM

Thinking of buying a Rampage Toy Hauler. Does anyone have one and what has your experience been with it. Are they sound and solid?? :) Appreciate any feedback. :)

• ISBB

Posted February 15, 2005 - 02:23 PM

tag along or 5th wheel...

i had a buddy w/ a 33' fith wheel and loved it... never had any probs... comfy trailer... we called it the bunk house cuz it would usually house 4-5 of us at a time while riding... :)

• DesertWR

Posted February 15, 2005 - 02:35 PM

This one is a 25' tag along. Don't have the truck to pull a big 5th wheel :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • un450azul

Posted February 15, 2005 - 02:38 PM

You might want to ask on the Open Roads forum:

http://www.woodalls....ex.cfm?site=WPD

They're is some pretty good input (and some really bad) at this site. I did a lot of looking before I bought a 34' Talon ZX/Jayco from the SoCal RV show.

Rampage has a good rep.

• sigepmock

Posted February 15, 2005 - 02:40 PM

I got a 26 Weekend Warrior for sale. Rampage's are nice but nobody can compare to Weekend Warrior for strength and quality.

Here's a link:

Weekend Warrior for sale

Sorry for the shameless spam. Let me know if your interested.

Chris

• kurt505

Posted February 15, 2005 - 09:01 PM

I HAD A 26' RAMPAGE LAST SUMMER. USED IT 2 TIMES HAD SO MANY PROBLEMS I TOOK IT BACK AND GOT THE DESERT FOX :) NO MORE PROBLEMS. PASS ON THE RAMPAGE :)

• Texas4play

Posted February 15, 2005 - 09:38 PM

Vote: Weekend Warrior

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.