'03 WR450F for sale or should I part it out

2 replies to this topic
  • RNS

Posted February 14, 2005 - 06:22 PM

Anyone interested in my '03 WR450 as a whole awesome bike it is for sale. I'm considering parting it out. I have so many extras on it I don't think I can get a reasonable amount back out of it unless someone wants a turn key bike ready to race hare scrambles or enduros. See upgrades below.

Suspension by GMD Computrac Atlanta (Race Tech Dealer) super plush for Eastern Woods (roots and rocks).

All the Free Mods

JD Jetting
FMF Q with stock header
Rekluse Auto Clutch w/perch adj (Brand New)
Rekluse Billet Clutch Cover
WER Steering Stabilizer (removed for scotts - bracket still on bike)
Pro Tapers
Cycra Bark Busters
Scotts upper and lower Triple Clamps 22mm offset
EV02 Graphics - not installed yet
Brand New Plastic - not installed yet
Stainless Oil Filter
Micheline S12's 140 rear - not installed yet
Extremly Well Maintained, (valves in-spec last week)
1248 origional miles for $5500.00

Too much power for me going to an '05 WR250F

Anyone Interested? PM me!! The suspension is in the shop this week getting seals, seal savers, slight schim stack change and fluids.

It goes in the Cycle Trader next week.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • wr250rr

Posted February 15, 2005 - 05:54 PM

You will be better off stripping all the good stuff and selling it separate and selling the bike stock.
I tried to sell my 03 WR450 for 4500.00 with pretty much everthing you have and I didnt get 1 call.
So I stripped it to stock (except for the Z Start) Now I want 3500.00 and have people calling about it.
Good luck

• new2blu

Posted February 15, 2005 - 06:02 PM

If you don't sell it as a whole I may be interested in some parts.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.