wr450 rear shock?

2 replies to this topic
  • bonecrusher69

Posted February 14, 2005 - 11:54 AM

This is probably going to sound like a dumb question, so go easy on me. I have a 03 wr450 and I'm going to install a race tech gold valve kit in the forks and rear shock. The front forks are Kayaba and is it safe to assume the shock is the same brand. I dont think it would be showa. So there it is, laugh if you must, I can take. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • jerryls

Posted February 14, 2005 - 04:38 PM

They are the same brand. Better to ask and be sure, than assume and make expensive mistakes.

• kenwen

Posted February 15, 2005 - 01:20 PM

yeah they are the same, but I agree with Jerryls. Better to double check then to buy something you have to return. Or worse have to eat :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.