E2 or Qpipe?

6 replies to this topic
  • rakkno

Posted February 13, 2005 - 09:28 PM

I need to get a new pipe and am trying to decide which on. I am looking at the FMF Q and the White Bros E2. Which is best? I ride a 2001 YZ 426 and need to be under 96 dB. :)

• 01yz426

Posted February 13, 2005 - 09:33 PM

I have a 2001 YZ426 with the FMF Titanium 4 system which works great... But you want something quieter... I think that FMF makes one of the best systems besides Pro Circuit.... So I would go with the FMF system...

• 2wheelbandit

Posted February 13, 2005 - 11:13 PM

I have a E2 on my 450 and have been more then happy!! It's not too loud and is very durable. I have gone down pretty hard and the can has only suffered small scratches. It is a well made system. :) The only problem I have encountered with the system is a small hesitation in my mid range. I am hoping to fix that with the zipty jet kit I just ordered.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dano426

Posted February 14, 2005 - 07:04 AM

I have a FMF Q on my 01 426 and can't say anything bad about it. After a new repack I was down to 94db and have not need to do it for two years. Currently hanging on to 96db

• John_Lorenz

Posted February 14, 2005 - 08:14 AM

Get the E2 it wont rob you of anything including Money

• Turf_Runner

Posted February 14, 2005 - 09:08 AM

You should take a very close look at Thunder Alley in Hanford. I have the bike with great results.

Hand fabricated.

• rakkno

Posted February 14, 2005 - 11:11 AM

:) Well, I must say that anyone that has over 10,000 posts must have good info. Thank you all for the input. Wholly Macaroni John thats a lot of posts.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.