Indy, I could kiss you!

5 replies to this topic
  • RADRick

Posted February 13, 2005 - 07:14 PM

But I won't. What I will do is thank you for your excellent jetting advice. I changed out all the jets on my WR450 for ones ending in 8. Today I discovered I have a completely new bike. No bog, no hesitation, no popping on decel, and the ability to loft the front wheel with little thought or effort. All this with the GYT-R insert. I'm afraid to think how it would run with a good pipe nor do I think I want to know. I had the 70 mile ride of my life today grinning like a baboon the whole time. Oh, and thinking of you. Good job, man.

• new2blu

Posted February 13, 2005 - 07:33 PM

what are you refering to as "jets ending in 8"? Please enlighten me.

• ncmountainman

Posted February 13, 2005 - 07:36 PM

most likely 48 pj/168 mj. if you ever saw dan up close you might not have said that! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RADRick

Posted February 13, 2005 - 07:37 PM

what are you refering to as "jets ending in 8"? Please enlighten me.

Main- 168
Pilot - 48
Air - 68

• RADRick

Posted February 13, 2005 - 08:39 PM

I should probably add that I also did the gray wire mod, removed the intake snorkel, and opened up the air box cutouts. Not doing so would probably have led to a rich condition with the jets I listed.

• RADRick

Posted February 13, 2005 - 08:41 PM

If you ever saw dan up close you might not have said that! :)

I'll have to take your word for that. Cold! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.