Dual carb jets....where to buy?

5 replies to this topic
  • StevePSD

Posted February 13, 2005 - 02:49 PM

Looking for sources for non-stock size XR600R dual carb jets (main, pilot, needles)...who has them?

• don87xr600

Posted February 13, 2005 - 03:15 PM

Whats a dual carb jet?

• StevePSD

Posted February 13, 2005 - 04:17 PM

OK Don,

How about jets for Honda's dual carb setup?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • LaneMM

Posted February 13, 2005 - 04:21 PM

I guess I wasnt aware the jets for a dual carb set-up were different than single carbs. Otherwise, any shop should have a selection of jets.

• StevePSD

Posted February 13, 2005 - 04:40 PM

Are the jets in the dual carb setup different than those in the single carb setup (irrespective of the differennce in jetting size of course)?

• XR250rdr

Posted February 13, 2005 - 06:33 PM

The mains are the same as all the rest of the Keihin carbs. The pilot is different, but when I was searching for a larger pilot for my bike I found Honda still carries a wide variety of pilot jets for the dual carbed XR6. I dunno about the needles, doubt youll need to change them anyway.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.