05 Fork guard cut seal saver

2 replies to this topic
  • Domenic_WRF

Posted February 12, 2005 - 09:25 PM

My left side fork guard appears to have cut the seal saver. Only three rides, and it's history. Seems like it would have cut the dust seal without the seal saver. It cut it on the inside, and has the same clearance as the right side. Is there a trick with cr type line routing to prevent this? or am i missing something? I did a search in both this and yz forums.. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trailriderjoe

Posted February 13, 2005 - 12:00 PM

Someone else had issues with their guards as well (prior post). I found I have to adjust my three fasteners down at the bottom to get my guards tweeked into place. They move over pretty easily and start rubbing on anything and everything :) . WATCH EM. :)

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted February 14, 2005 - 06:35 AM

Thanks for the heads up... I'll be watching them....

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.