Have we come a long way or what?

8 replies to this topic
  • Eliems

Posted February 12, 2005 - 07:53 PM

Bought a new bike today, actually a 33 year old survivor. For $230 I couldn't resist! Have a look ...

http://www.tricityev...hondaTrail.html

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 12, 2005 - 08:30 PM

Pic' doesn't show for me. :) All I get is a little red X.....

• Eliems

Posted February 12, 2005 - 11:37 PM

Sorry ... try that again. http://www.tricityev...hondaTrail.html

• Hamish

Posted February 13, 2005 - 01:29 AM

it's a small engine postie bike with knobbies!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450high

Posted February 13, 2005 - 02:21 AM

Wow 30 years old.I wonder if my wr will last that long?

• motodude42

Posted February 13, 2005 - 08:25 AM

As long as you ride alone, You will have a ton of fun. :) Don't look at the internet or read the magazines to see the technology changes since then. Put on your favorite gear and tear it up. :)

• fish525

Posted February 13, 2005 - 08:51 AM

Sweet that brings back memores :)

• Frostbite

Posted February 13, 2005 - 09:33 AM

Cool! :)
Honda made a unit like that with pedals to help on hills and stuff. It kinda looked like that.

• Eliems

Posted February 13, 2005 - 02:26 PM

I was riding around on it today ... what a blast this thing is. It has no clutch but eight gears and gets up to 50 MPH! Pops wheelies like crazy! 4 stroke and no smoke, lights tail/brake lights, street legal I'm thinking of putting plates on it! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.