SCOTT'S STEERING DAMPER FOR SALE

6 replies to this topic
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted December 15, 2000 - 10:42 PM

I HAVE A LIKE NEW SCOTT'S DAMPER FOR SALE FOR $275.00. CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600. THANKS MARK

• Bill

Posted December 16, 2000 - 05:39 AM

It is now 9:35am (EST) for the sake of not waking Mark up. I'll wait to call.

It's MINE :), back off!

:D :D :D :D :D

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• Bill

Posted December 16, 2000 - 12:29 PM

The damper is still for sale. I decided to go with new. I'm still getting it from Mark though. Always have had good service.

Bill

------------------
86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scrambler

Posted December 17, 2000 - 06:31 AM

How old is it and what bike did it come off of? Is it just the stabilizer or does it include mounting hardware also?

• Scrambler

Posted December 17, 2000 - 06:33 AM

How old is it and what bike did it come off of? Is it just the stabilizer or does it include mounting hardware also?

• Bill

Posted December 17, 2000 - 10:43 PM

It is just the damper.

Bill

------------------

• Brian_in_Long_Beach

Posted December 17, 2000 - 09:31 PM

Back off - I've got dibs. Just ask Taffy!!!!!!!!!

I'll call Mark Monday morning - it's for my wife's bike. It will be her xmas present :)

Brian

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.