White Brothers Exhaust Gasket?

4 replies to this topic
  • Hayden

Posted February 11, 2005 - 11:48 PM

Was taking off the rear shock last night and had to remove the back half of the exhaust to get the air box out of the way. Well when I took it off (exhaust) it seems that there is a deep groove around the inside of the exhaust pipe. Pieces of stuff fell out all over the place out of this groove. I do assume it is a gasket of some sort. Am I right and can I get a new one?

Hayden.

New to me 94 XRL.

• michaeln

Posted February 12, 2005 - 04:56 PM

Part Number: 18392-MJ4-670
Description: GASKET, RR. MUFFLER

$7.81 from http://www.servicehonda.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hayden

Posted February 12, 2005 - 06:46 PM

Hummm..... will that really work? This is on a FULL White Brothers System (Stainless)

• michaeln

Posted February 13, 2005 - 02:53 AM

Hummm..... will that really work? This is on a FULL White Brothers System (Stainless)

Oh. No, it won't work.

I have a WB header and a WB E2 silencer, and there is no gasket between them at all. No leaks either.

• Hayden

Posted February 13, 2005 - 08:16 AM

Well I finally did some searching and found a PDF file on White Brothers site that had Exhaust O rings in it. Looks like I will just have to go to the dealer and see if they can order a replacement O ring for it. Thanks though.

Hayden

'94' L

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.