Whoz the guy whoz selling Honda style...

13 replies to this topic
  • adrian

Posted February 11, 2005 - 03:08 PM

brake line holder thats pop-rivited on the fork guard in here??
Can someone give me his email addy
Thanks

• grayracer513

Posted February 11, 2005 - 03:48 PM

Dr.D has those. Also check the TT store.

• cowboyona426

Posted February 14, 2005 - 12:29 PM

His member name is oldblue, a search for that on ebay might bring his stuff up.

• riderman329

Posted February 14, 2005 - 04:06 PM

i got and even better, i made up that is not poped rivited on to the fork guard and it uses your stock brake line clamp,(very trick :) ) it i can set you up with, a set up for 15 bucks! i'll get you some pictures later!

• adrian

Posted February 14, 2005 - 06:04 PM

Thanks but I found oldblue by doing some hard investigative work :)

• riderman329

Posted February 16, 2005 - 10:33 AM

ok but here are the pic, in case any one else would like to buy a set!

www.sgptech.com/crline.jpg
www.sgptech.com/crline2.jpg
www.sgptech.com/crline3.jpg

• oldblue

Posted February 16, 2005 - 05:17 PM

Here's the "OldBlue" way...

http://www.hevanet.c...g/clamppkg3.jpg
http://www.hevanet.c...acketsmall2.jpg

Clean, inexpensive, rock solid.

Ultimately there are a lot of options out there. Some people prefer homegrown solutions, others want a chunk of aluminum ala Dubach. I like to consider myself the middle of the road. I'm glad there are options out there. If all that was available was Hondas then I'd sure look like an idiot building these up :) !!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted February 17, 2005 - 09:50 AM

I have to say for $15 the oldblue clamp is unbeatable! I'm very happy with mine! :)

• slappie

Posted February 17, 2005 - 07:21 PM

I've got an Old Blue clamp that I never used as well as a carbon Lightspeed one.

I bought the Honda style Lightspeed fork guards instead.

I'll sell the Old Blue clamp, new in package with all hardware for $10.

I'll sell the Lightspeed, new in package with all hardware for $15.

I'll also take PayPal.

Let me know if you are interested.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted February 18, 2005 - 01:53 PM

ok but here are the pic, in case any one else would like to buy a set!

That thing looks pretty weak! I crash tested my "Oldblue" clamp many times on my old YZF's, no problems. PLUS I heard if you ask nice enough, he'll throw in some jetting and cam changing tips. . . :)

• adrian

Posted February 18, 2005 - 02:08 PM

That thing looks pretty weak! I crash tested my "Oldblue" clamp many times on my old YZF's, no problems. PLUS I heard if you ask nice enough, he'll throw in some jetting and cam changing tips. . . :)

OOOOOOOOOOhhhh man just after I bought the clamp from him do you tell me this :)
:p

• riderman329

Posted February 18, 2005 - 03:39 PM

i've have had this system on my yami's for 2 years and not a one problem!!

how can you call plactic weak it the one of the strongest stuff out there and it save weight over the clamp that old blue has for sale!

also pop riviting is no an very affective way of holding something on! beside, does the rivit's clear the fork seel?

• adrian

Posted February 18, 2005 - 04:08 PM

I think it was a derogotory comment on your attempt at hijacking the thread to sell your own stuff when I clearly was looking for someone else :)

• riderman329

Posted February 18, 2005 - 06:43 PM

i'm sorry, if i was trying to be a salesman!!!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.