Iridium Plugs?

4 replies to this topic
  • Eric_F

Posted February 11, 2005 - 12:19 PM

Are these worth dropping 2x the money on, or do they give an actual performance increase?

Thanks,

~Eric

• Raistlin

Posted February 11, 2005 - 12:58 PM

I do not know about a preformance increase...? I do know that in my wr250 they resist fowling like crazy. I put in a regular ngk and it fowled in about 3 weeks time. I put in an iridium and have had it in there for right at 1 1/2 years now and it has not fowled yet............ :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • GixxerBitch

Posted February 11, 2005 - 01:00 PM

They did make a difference in my Gixxer 750, made throttle response a little 'snappier'

• ncmountainman

Posted February 11, 2005 - 01:24 PM

they smoothed my idle out and last at least twice as long,its worth it as far as i'm concerned :cry:

• Chris_from_Oz

Posted February 11, 2005 - 06:34 PM

Yep, since changing to Iridiums, i've noticed they last twice as long, and resist fouling better than the stockers. Ran them in my old street bike, and noticed crisper response on that bike, but didn't notice any difference in my 426. They might cost double initially, but if you only have to change them half as often as stockers..... :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.