Interest in a fall ride in SE Pennsylvania?

15 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted August 08, 2001 - 02:05 PM

Due to popular demand, I'm considering hosting another ride, like the one in June. Only this time we would enjoy the changing of the leaves and possibly some cooler weather.

If your interested, let me know. If you didn't come in June, drop me an email and tell me a little about yourself.

Bill

------------------
99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP #4, 50PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• #1_Hit-man

Posted August 08, 2001 - 03:05 PM

Bill, We could do a camping & riding weekend at my site if you would like. Maybe just a one night camp thing and lots of riding. I am making a U-turn, turn around at my site. So next time you and anyone else comes over to park and ride they won't get stuck :) Hopefully I could finish it before you want to do a fall thing. Let me know what you think. Talk to ya later! ~Hit-man~

------------------
00'YZ426F 00'XR50R LATER DAYS!!!

• Bill

Posted August 08, 2001 - 03:51 PM

Sounds great Ken. I'm probably looking at October.

Bill

• Tree_Crippler

Posted August 09, 2001 - 02:54 AM

I should have Sunday/Mondays off in October. I still want to see that Tower City place.

• WR_Jason

Posted August 09, 2001 - 03:56 AM

Where ya riding Bill Tower City? Where are you guys camping? I think I could get out there for a weekend camp / ride . I love to ride in the fall, thats the best, leaves down, cool, dry, fast,,,,,, Now thats brisk baby!

• Bill

Posted August 09, 2001 - 07:27 AM

Hit Man is a member of TC and has a campspot. I'm guessing we'll do the same as June, one day at Rausch Creek and one day at Tower.

Bill

• mcarp

Posted August 09, 2001 - 10:51 AM

I'm totally up for it! I really like TC, this time I'm using slime!!!

• MN_Kevin

Posted August 10, 2001 - 01:58 AM

my bike will be jetted correctly this time!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chris_Slade

Posted August 10, 2001 - 03:04 AM

Bill, is this thing the 21st-22nd? Going to New Jersey that weekend, otherwise I'm sure my dad and I would be up for it.
Also, I have read that you guys rented Budds Creek?! I thought they did away with that?? If that is ever a THOUGHT again, or renting any national circuit track, let me know...be VERY interested in that!!

------------------
'01 KTM 520 SX
'95 KX 250
AMA Dist 6 Member
Hare Scramble Class B #523

• Bill

Posted August 10, 2001 - 04:22 AM

We looked into it and decided it was too far, since we were riding multiple days. It's my understanding that this will be the last year for renting Budds.

Bill

• mcarp

Posted August 10, 2001 - 05:24 AM

Hey Hitman, did you ever get that 13 tooth sprocket? Whaddaya think?

Thanks for the invite to use you're campsite. That sounds great!

• Chris_Slade

Posted August 10, 2001 - 09:43 PM

Riding multiple days?! Why not stay in the cabin?! Thats what it's for!! (The finish line building)

------------------
'01 KTM 520 SX
'95 KX 250
AMA Dist 6 Member
Hare Scramble Class B #523

• GNCCYZ400

Posted August 10, 2001 - 02:14 PM

Bill,

Hey, rember me? The slow woods guy from NC. :)
Just let me know when this migration will begin. I will be there this time (no vacation left). Gotta get ready for Kenly this Sun.
Let me know,
Jeff

------------------
'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3
VCHSS
NCHSA
GNCC
DIST. 7,29 (mx)
4 STROKE B #368

• GNCCYZ400

Posted August 10, 2001 - 02:26 PM

Bill,

If it's possible, try to schedule on the 14th or the 28th(OCT). I have races on the 7th and 21st. I need to make these to stay in the points race. At least for now anyway.
If these dates are bad for you or every one else, schedule when you need to, I make arrangements to be there.
C-ya,
Jeff

------------------
'98 YZ400F
'01 YZ250F
'98 CBR600F3
VCHSS
NCHSA
GNCC
DIST. 7,29 (mx)
4 STROKE B #368

• #1_Hit-man

Posted August 10, 2001 - 05:25 PM

Mcarp, Never got my sprocket yet, maybe soon and with new handle bars and handgaurds. Maybe even a flywheel weight. Not a problem using the campsite, your welcome. It should be more bill friendly :) by then. But really it should be much better set-up for more people to park and get turned around, with out the backing out trouble. I hope for it to be done in time for the camp over. I also spread some wood chips all around the camp area, cuts down on the dirt. Get enough of that on the trails. Hope to see all of you on the trails soon LATER! ~Hit-man~

------------------
00'YZ426F 00'XR50R LATER DAYS!!!

• Bill

Posted August 11, 2001 - 03:33 AM

Ken,

I have an new Renthal ultralite 13T. If you'd like it, I'll give you a deal. Drop me an email bandjhall@blazenet.net

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.