1 reply to this topic
  • tammie

Posted February 11, 2005 - 09:04 AM

dose anyone have an odometer they would like to sell that you are not using off your WR?? I have a 99 YZ400 and i want to put one on...........

i have that panorama computer but its shit, already returned it once in the first year....display always messes up.....anyone else have one of those....have problems with it??? i even take it off when i spray my bike off.......still the thing is f&**ed

anyways im from canada so i need an odometer that is in Kilometers NOT miles..........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Frostbite

Posted February 11, 2005 - 05:35 PM

Hey Tammie, mine's been sitting in a kitchen cupboard for a few years now so I may as well sell it. I originally took it off to make room to tuck my GPS behind the headlight and never put it back on.
Does your YZ hub have the odometer drive in it? If you just need the wheel spacer that the cable goes in we can trade spacers. If you need the hub also we could trade wheels if you like. I have spare front and rear rims so it wouldn't keep me from riding.
My odometer IS in kilometers because, like you, I am Canadian. :) :p :)

I'm 1300 miles due north of you but I can arrange to have First Air deliver mine to you and pick yours up, if you're interested, should only take 2 or 3 days.

Related Content

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies

Help with 2000 yz426 by weekend woods racer

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  36 replies

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.