Thinking about a new pipe for my '04

No replies to this topic
  • woodsk

Posted February 11, 2005 - 06:56 AM

I posted this yesterday but with the database issues it looks like some posts have been lost ------- So thanks for responding agian if you did before

My new '04 has been in the grage for the winter (only 2 rides before I put it away) and I'm starting to run out of projects (new bars, tires,protection, jetting...ect) so I started thinkin about a new exhaust. I had a Q on my 400 and I liked the sound but thought it was a little loud. I bought the 400 with the Q on it so I could not compare perfomance. So the Q was my first thought (and the fact the it seems to be the hands down most popular aftermarket pipe for non-closed course bikes). But after reading the dirt rider article on the '05s, where they raved about the sound and performance levels that the '05s exhaust, I thought that the '05 muffler would be an option. I beliver the headder is the same but no biggie if not. Has anyone looked into this, or tried it?

Thanks

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.