Any Word or Sightings of 06 YZ450F?

7 replies to this topic
  • Joe_Jet

Posted February 08, 2005 - 09:12 PM

Has anybody heard anything yet or seen any test bikes?

Joe

• John_Lorenz

Posted February 11, 2005 - 09:47 AM

Has anybody heard anything yet or seen any test bikes?

Joe

I saw one just the other day

It was at my my friends friend, cousins, uncles, sisters house, they all were in the garage lsitening to barry manalow when a truck went by so they folowed it cuz it was heading toward the secret yamaha test track next to my other friends, moms, lovers mailmans girlfriends aunts house in the hills next to the sister of some famopuse rapper.

It was blue they told me :cry:

• Joe_Jet

Posted February 11, 2005 - 12:31 PM

I saw one just the other day

It was at my my friends friend, cousins, uncles, sisters house, they all were in the garage lsitening to barry manalow when a truck went by so they folowed it cuz it was heading toward the secret yamaha test track next to my other friends, moms, lovers mailmans girlfriends aunts house in the hills next to the sister of some famopuse rapper.

It was blue they told me :cry:

Gee! That was both informative and intelligently written.

• KiwiRacer

Posted February 11, 2005 - 12:34 PM

Hey your right, I've been told its got blue plastic & black tyres :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sanpedro426

Posted February 11, 2005 - 03:11 PM

its not blue any more , its going back to white with black and red .Something about 50 years or something

• yz426onNOS

Posted February 11, 2005 - 03:43 PM

its not blue any more , its going back to white with black and red .Something about 50 years or something

That would be so sweet!!!!! I wish they made a yzf650 in yellow and black.

• ncmountainman

Posted February 11, 2005 - 03:57 PM

someone posted a link to a article that was in italian i think? but anyway it was 2002-3? and it was an aluminum framed 500cc yzf GP bike. the motor looked exactly the same as the 450. what ever happened to that? do you think maybe that could be in the future? :)

• yz426onNOS

Posted February 11, 2005 - 04:09 PM

I wonder if it is possiable to make a 650 yamaha. I looked into the rapture, but the problem with that is it only has like 35 horse power. I'd want it to be somewere near 65.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.