Can I hang out in here?

5 replies to this topic
  • CISCO

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:38 PM

I just jumped on the YZ bandwagon, but its a smoker (dont like 4 speeds or it would be a thumper). Ive been milling about in here trying to make my decision. Just wanted to say hey, and I will be browsing this forum more often. Will post some pics of the new scoot when Im done with the building. Its "under construction" currently. :cry:

• Crabtree426

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:46 PM

Welcome to the site. You're smart for going with team blue, now if we can only convert you to a thumper.

• CISCO

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:48 PM

Oh Ive been around TT for a bit and have owned a few Thumpers and still own one. Just new to this forum. I think Im going to pay dearly for all the Yamaha Mullet remarks Ive made in the past...... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted February 11, 2005 - 07:17 AM

Four speeds are :cry:

• John_Lorenz

Posted February 11, 2005 - 09:44 AM

I just jumped on the YZ bandwagon, but its a smoker (dont like 4 speeds or it would be a thumper). Ive been milling about in here trying to make my decision. Just wanted to say hey, and I will be browsing this forum more often. Will post some pics of the new scoot when Im done with the building. Its "under construction" currently. :cry:

The Great Karnack sees in the next month yet anohter Bike, I see Green :cry:

• Brandon Meidam

Posted February 19, 2005 - 08:58 PM

All of the WR bikes are 5 speeds and the 02 and older YZ 4 strokes are 5 speeds. I had a YZ250 and now ride a 01 YZ426F and love it. I never rode a 4 stroke before I bought this one, but it's the best investment I ever made and I will never go back. You will be glad if you switch over!

Brandon M.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.