My 05 keeps popping when decelerating. Installing FMF Power Core

1 reply to this topic
  • CTR Rider

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:37 PM

I have done all the Mod, Cut holes in the Air Box. Disconnected the grey wire, replaced the screw and put on FMF Power Core exhaust. Installed a 167 main and it is still popping when decelerating. I have been told that this is cause by the AIS???? I ride in high desert area of So Cal. 3000 to 4500 feet. Will this hurt my bike??? And what can I do to fix. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:58 PM

Put in a 48 pilot and 170 main, buy an 04 WR needle and put it in clip #4, rip out the fuel screw plug and buy an adjustable fuel screw turn it out 2 turns. :cry: Oh Yeah and get rid of that AIS with the Lowedog kit from TT member " Lowedog" . PM him and send him your money! :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.