03 wr450 graphics

6 replies to this topic
  • bonecrusher69

Posted February 08, 2005 - 03:42 PM

Can anyone tell me where I can find cool graphics for my bike 03 wr450

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 08, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Bone crusher, check out my garage (link in avatar) and see if you like these. I was avoiding any white on the tank as it just yellows over time. Its made by One Industries and I they call it the "Alpha" graphics and I also got the seat cover to match. If you like these, PM me and i will send you a link where I got them from.

• Indy_WR450

Posted February 08, 2005 - 06:52 PM

http://www.oneindust....com/index2.htm

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kurt505

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:48 PM

TRY xgxracing.com THEY HAVE SOME COOL STUFF. I HAVENT USED THEM YET BUT IM GOING TO GET SOME SOON :cry:

• Dirtmizer

Posted February 17, 2005 - 03:40 PM

I put the TT graphics on my 03 and they look excellent, xgxracing.com makes them. I don't know how they hold up yet but they sure look awesome!!

• bonecrusher69

Posted February 26, 2005 - 05:09 PM

The graphics look great. I am looking for something different than everyone else. Any info to where I can get them would be great. Also where did you get the computer thing that is on your bars. ( know what it is but forget the name of it).

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 26, 2005 - 06:47 PM

The graphics look great. I am looking for something different than everyone else. Any info to where I can get them would be great. Also where did you get the computer thing that is on your bars. ( know what it is but forget the name of it).

BC69, I sent you a PM for the graphics. As for the computer, its a "trail tech" and they have a website. Try http://www.trailtech.com. The mount is a billet mount also made by trail tech. I paid $72 for the computer, and about $45 for the mount. The computer does MPH (or Km is needed) total miles, average miles per hour, min speed, max speed, travel time, stopped time. maintanance reminders, odometer for total miles etc. Pretty slick. If your doing a timed enduro,m it has a little arrow telling you if you need to speed up or slow down etc.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.