lessening clutch pull?

24 replies to this topic
  • flatnacker

Posted November 29, 2005 - 04:24 PM

I ended up getting a pivot assist clutch lever and feather light clutch cable from Ballards-supposed to reduce the clutch pull by 40%. Be interesting to see if it works. If not I might give the actuator arm the ole cut and shut trick :applause:

As with all the probs with our bikes, if they are so eay to fix, why dont Yamaha do it in the first place? Im sure they have top dollar engineers who would surely understand a thing or two about pivot ratios????

• duke2au

Posted November 29, 2005 - 05:06 PM

Great idea..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 450high

Posted November 30, 2005 - 01:22 AM

Post back how good the pivot assist lever is as i'm about to get one.

• 450high

Posted November 30, 2005 - 01:23 AM

Also how does the the motor end lever come off?
Thanks dave

• flatnacker

Posted November 30, 2005 - 01:39 AM

Post back how good the pivot assist lever is as i'm about to get one.

Will do-I ordered it express post so should have it tomorrow, on the bike tomorrow night :applause:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.