Product Question ??

6 replies to this topic
  • cgrlvr35

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:39 AM

Hey all,
I was looking at the new product " TWO COOL" has anybody tried this product and how well does it work.

• ISBB

Posted February 08, 2005 - 04:14 PM

not to hijack this thread or anything

but where can a guy pick up that zipty aluminum nut for the hotstart on our wr's...

• ncmountainman

Posted February 08, 2005 - 04:30 PM

not to hijack this thread or anything

but where can a guy pick up that zipty aluminum nut for the hotstart on our wr's...

zip-ty racing would probly be the best place? as far as the two2cool, i've been using it for 3 months now, there are gonna be alot of people tell you it's snake oil,but whatever kinda snake they use its a slippery one!! i was having heat build up issues from my rekluse clutch in slow tight areas (could not touch the clutch cover) after using the 22C not only can i touch it but i can hold my hand on it for a 3-5 count (average) and the clutch used to drag and stutter a little before (even with the recomended oil) now its so smooth its like riding a caddy. note that these are not scientific observations,just seat of my pants but this seat has been riding bikes for 30+ years. don't ask whats in it ol' norman the feller who owns it won't talk! :cry: as far as i'm concerned.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ISBB

Posted February 08, 2005 - 04:34 PM

i might have to call zipty they dont show one for a 02.. just 03-05...

crap

• ISBB

Posted February 08, 2005 - 04:40 PM

just got off the phone w/ em... mitch says that he will have to ask ty the reason for not doing one for the older yammi's...

in the mean time anyone know where i can find another one without having to buy the relocation thingy...

• RC876

Posted February 08, 2005 - 05:05 PM

Zip-Ty stock the two2cool also

Thanks Norman

• cgrlvr35

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:22 PM

Thanks MC, Ill ponder it for awhile and ride more to see where im at and see how things go

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.