Hub question?? Yz wr 04

2 replies to this topic
  • Kuznik

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:34 AM

Just wondering if the hubs are interchangeable, on the ronayers.com the front has a different product number but the rears are the same number, anyway anyone know if I can use yz hubs on a wr both are 04 models...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Jackazz

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:38 AM

Yes, but you'll also need the right side spacer, as the YZ hub has no provisions for the odometer drive that's used on the WR. Also, you might want to check the part #'s on the axles, to be 100% they're the same diameter, I know that the fork tubes themselves are 46mm on the '04 WR, & 48 on the '04 YZ. I don't think the axles changed, but better safe than sorry. :cry:

• Kuznik

Posted February 08, 2005 - 09:49 AM

Thanks all the other part numbers are the same, axle and spacer. I guess the hub part number is different just because of the odometer in the wr vs. the yz. I forgot it had one as I took mine off, in favour of the trailtech. The odometer is the only reason I can see to have different part numbers.

Thanks so much!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.