Best place to buy keihin fcr carb

5 replies to this topic
  • Misfit

Posted February 07, 2005 - 07:25 PM

I was wondering where the best place to buy one of these carbs?? I would like to get good support cause I know these carbs are hard to get the jetting right. I know XR's only sells them but thats the only place I know. :cry:

Thanx

Misfit

• michaeln

Posted February 08, 2005 - 05:53 AM

I got mine from http://www.pro-flo.c...r_carb_kits.htm

• Misfit

Posted February 08, 2005 - 07:54 AM

Hey thanks michaeln for the info their price is actually cheaper than xrs only. :cry: What for jetting are you using on your carb maybe I can use that as a starting point. Do these carbs have a pilot and main jets like the stock one?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Erik Marquez

Posted February 08, 2005 - 08:13 AM

Which every place you go with,, the ones mentioned,, or Sudco, or Carb Parts ... make sure you know which FCR your getting,, there are versions with out choke, with Hot start, with TPS, , ect ect.. The cheapest version, has no choke, tps or hot start,, and is often the version used to make up a "cheap" kit,,,, with optional "Upgrade" (and cost) if you want the choke..

Just make sure your comparing like carps in the different kits and shops offering them.

• brrpr

Posted February 08, 2005 - 02:51 PM

there are 3 versions of the FCR....i have a brand new one on my Husky 510. Its the 41mm with hot start, choke, and the flange (like KTM's)...

I hate Keihins and Mikunis....make me an offer so i can get an Edelbrock!

• michaeln

Posted February 08, 2005 - 06:06 PM

I've posted my jetting here more than once. You can find it with the search engine.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  158 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.