FMF power bomb??

3 replies to this topic
  • crazyadam

Posted August 08, 2001 - 04:37 AM

another rock dent in my hi flo header, time for a new one. i was wondering about the power bomb. is it worth the $? the mags say it works, but i need proof. please let me know.
thank you
ride fast-take-chances=have fun!!!

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted August 08, 2001 - 07:12 AM

I just got a FMF Powerbomb and rode with it on last weekend and I love it. Especially since I don't have to take it off to get to the oil filter. There seems to be more mid range power. The thing just rips through anything.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • motoman393

Posted August 08, 2001 - 07:58 AM

Hey Crazyadam,

If you dented your header why not repair it? I repaired mine that had a HUGE crease in it! I have pics and a explanation on how to fix it CLICK HERE

Maybe you want to spend $180 for a new header? But for around $20 you can fix the one you have now and any other bends in the future! Hope this helps,

Garrett

------------------
I get my kicks on a 426!
Motoman393's MX Site

• Taffy

Posted August 11, 2001 - 06:56 AM

i use a powerbomb header with the std euro tailpipe and i could feel the difference in second gear.

they say that to feel a difference you have to produce about 1 bhp on smaller bikes.

that would sound about right. it's a low to midrange hit.

Taffy

[This message has been edited by Taffy (edited 08-11-2001).]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.