pictures

5 replies to this topic
  • kenwen

Posted February 07, 2005 - 06:14 PM

Hey guys, can someone tell me how I can post a pic on my avatar, and personal pic :cry: All my pic's are larger than the max kb's for posting. How did you all do yours :cry: :cry: :cry: : Any help is appreciated :cry:

• Frostbite

Posted February 07, 2005 - 06:27 PM

It depends on the photo program you have. MS photo editor has an image resize and crop photo option so you can clip the best part of the pic and then shrink it down to 80 X 80.
If you don't have those features maybe you can do it through Photobucket. Upload you pic, then under the edit option reduce the size as much as you can, then save the smaller pic back to your hard drive, then upload the smaller pic again and reduce it again and......tell you what, send me the picture and I'll shrink it for ya and send it back.

• xc2

Posted February 07, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Here is a link to download an excellent open source (free) image manipulation program:

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/

You can use this to reduce the size of your pics (among many other things)....

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • toyota_mdt_tech

Posted February 07, 2005 - 06:30 PM

Ken, drop me a PM, and I'll give you my email address, you can mail it to me, I will shrink it down to fit and send it back if you like. Otherwise, open it in maybe "paint" and then in the toolbar, look for something to change the size. Keep it to about 80X80.

• kenwen

Posted February 07, 2005 - 07:23 PM

Thanks FROSTBITE :cry: Using ms photo organizer did the trick :cry:

• Frostbite

Posted February 07, 2005 - 07:26 PM

Cool, :cry: nice avtar. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.