RaceTech Gold Valve Kits

3 replies to this topic
  • DesertWR

Posted February 07, 2005 - 04:37 PM

I had posted on an earlier thread that I revalved my front forks with the Racetech Gold Valve kits and absolutely love the response with their kit after riding this weekend :cry: . Compared to stock-There is no comparison. :cry: Has anybody else revalved and what do you think :cry:

• Woodzi

Posted February 07, 2005 - 05:15 PM

I was very happy with the Gold Valves.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BigIvyI

Posted February 07, 2005 - 05:23 PM

Did you remove the mid-valve and install a check-plate?

• kenwen

Posted February 07, 2005 - 11:31 PM

I just had my second ride after having Dominick at Race Tech replace my shock spring and fork springs. He set my sag for me (under 45 min. ) and I just got it all dialed in :cry: I didn't have it revalved cause Dom' said since my "05" WR450 still hasn't settled to wait. But I got to say I can't belive the difference in performance :cry: Race Tech and Dominick are the best :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.